In line with the objective of facilitating exchange of knowledge and scientific research between clinicians and other professionals with an interest in neurological rehabilitation, abstracts (for platform or poster presentations) are invited from interested participants on any topic within the context of the following sub-theme categories below;
- Rehabilitation in Paediatrics
- Spasticity Management
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Speech Audiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Seizure disorders
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All prospective authors are to carefully consider the following submission instructions below:
- Authors are expected to submit abstracts accordingly, indicating the sub-theme category of their abstracts
- Abstract should not be more than 300 words excluding abstract title and authors. Formatting options includes 12 font, Times New Roman on A4 paper size with normal margins
- Authors must include their phone number(s), functional email addresses and preferred presentation format (poster, oral) below their names in the abstract
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication
- Please structure your abstract with a brief introduction, explanation of basic methods, results, conclusions and implications.
- Abstract Title – must be in upper case letters only
- Tables are not permitted
- The submission deadline is 23:59hrs GMT+1, 30th September 2018 [See important dates below for further details]
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work.
- Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract in October, 2018
- Poster preparation and formatting details will be circulated after notification to all concerned authors
- All abstracts are to be submitted online using the link provided on the NFNR website.
All participants for this conference are to indicate their interest to participate by completing a registration form at the NFNR website: www.nfnr.com.ng. Please note that emailed, faxed or posted registration forms will NOT be accepted. If you have any questions regarding your registration and submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com